1. To issue self-billed invoices for all supplies made to them by the self-bilee (the supplier) until either party ends the agreement as described in the Influencer Terms and conditions
2. To complete self-billed invoices showing the supplier’s name, address and VAT registration number, together with all the other details which constitute a full VAT invoice.
3. To make a new self-billing agreement in the event that their VAT registration number changes
4. To inform the supplier if the issue of self-billed invoices will be outsourced to a third party.
1. To accept invoices raised by the self-biller on their behalf until either party terminates the contract as described in the Influencer Terms and Conditions
2. Not to raise sales invoices for the transactions covered by this agreement.
3. To notify the customer immediately if they
a. Change their VAT registration number
b. Cease to be VAT registered, or
c. Sell their business or part of their business